One of the brightest, right-angle LED flashlights in the world!
Class 1, Div. 1 rated!
- **** Survivor LED MOVIE ****
- C4® LED, shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in a heavy-duty bezel. O-ring sealed.
- 4 Modes:
High: 36,000 Candela peak beam intensity, 140 Lumens, 4 hour runtime
Low: 12,000 Candela peak beam intensity, 47 Lumens, 15 hour runtime
Flash: 8 hour runtime
Moonlight: 20 day runtime
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces narrow beam; ideal for smoke-cutting applications. Optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation.
- Industrial rechargeable nickel-cadmium 4.8 volt, 1.8 amp hour, 4 cell sub-C can be recharged up to 1,000 times. Optional four "AA" alkaline non-rechargeable battery pack provides fast replacement with readily available batteries.
- Sonic welded push button switch designed for extremely long life. A rubber dome push button actuator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves.
- Serialized for positive identification. Survivor LED features a moonlight mode. The moonlight mode is a very low mode that will literally run for days. To get to this feature simply turn the light on and then hold the switch down through the high, low, and strobe settings, after 6 to 8 seconds it will go into the moonlight mode.
- H x W x D: 7.06" x 2.85" x 2.87" (17.92 x 7.24 x 7.29 cm) — Height in charger: 8.67" (22.02 cm)
- Ni-Cd: 1 lb 1.9 oz (508 g) Alkaline: 13.1 oz (371 g)
- International Safety Orange, High-Visibility Yellow or Black
- Assembled in USA
Alkaline Battery Pack
Rechargeable Battery Pack
100V, 120V, 230V, 240V AC Charge Cords
10-hour Steady Charger Holder
12V DC Charge Cords
230 VAC Charge Cord
5 Unit Bank Charger
Class I, Div. 1, Groups C,D, T4; Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D, T4; Class II, Div. 2, Groups F,G; Class III, T4
Class I, Div. 1, Groups C & D, T4 "Exia"; Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D, T4; Class II, Div. 2, Groups F,G; Class III, T4
Permissible Flashlight; (with alkaline batteries only). Approval. No. 20-A100001-0. Tested for Intrinsic Safety in Methane-Air mixtures only.
Rack meets requirements of NFPA 1901-18.104.22.168 (2003) mounted in any position
Meets applicable European Community Directives
No Products Specified
FIND A DEALER
|Enter Your Zipcode:|