This bright LED penlight has a battery life 20x greater than a standard flashlight and goes anywhere you need it.
- Available in Black
- High-intensity 100,000 hour LED available in Artic White.
- Light Output: 140 candela peak beam intensity, 24m beam distance and 11 lumens measured system output.
- 3 "AAAA" size alkaline batteries.
- Features a momentary blink switch and constant on.
- Runs up to 24 continuous hours to the 10% lumen output level.
- IPX4 Rated for water resistant operation.
- Individually serialized.
- Pocket clip.
- Includes Glare Guard protector.
- 6.21" x .375" (15.17 x .95 cm)
- 1.1 oz (31.19 g)
- ATEX-approved for Category 1 (Zone 0) locations. For use in places with an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is present continually or for long periods. It has a maximum adverse surface temperature of <300°C.
- Assembled in USA
FTZU 11 ATEX 0057X; II 1G Ex ia IIB T2 Ga
Intrinsic Safety for Hazardous Locations; Class I, Div.1, Groups A,B,C,D, T3C "Classified" (applies only to Black case/White LED combination)
Intrinsic Safety for Hazardous Locations; Class I, Div.1, Groups A,B,C,D, T3C; "Exia" (applies only to Black case/White LED combination)
Meets applicable European Community Directives
No Products Specified
FIND A DEALER
|Enter Your Zipcode:|