4AA ProPolymer® Lux Div 1
Provides a longer reaching, brighter beam that’s 10 times brighter than a high-intensity LED. Ergonomically shaped for maximum hand comfort.
- C4® LED technology, with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating.
- 100 lumens typical; up to 4,200 candela peak beam intensity.
- Four "AA" size alkaline batteries.
- Rubber-booted, tailend, push-button tailswitch for onehanded operation.
- 6 hrs. with 4 hrs. of regulated run time with 2 hrs. of declining usable light.
- IP67 Ingress Protection.
- Shock resistant (drop test verified).
- Corrosion proof.
- Deep parabolic beam generator produces long range brilliance and smooth uniform pattern.
- Solid state power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life.
- L x W x D: 7" x 1.35" x 1.69" (17.8 x 3.43 x 4.29 cm)
- 7.6 oz (216 g)
- Available in yellow or black
- Assembled in USA
Gallet Helmet Mount
Poly Mount Kit
Rubber Helmet Strap
Class I and II, Div. 1, Groups C,D,F,G; Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D; Class III, T4
Class I and II, Div. 1, Groups C,D,F,G; Class III, T4 Exia; Non-incendive: Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D
Permissible Flashlight. Approval No. 20-A060002-0 — Tested for use in Methane-Air only.
Meets applicable European Community Directives
No Products Specified
FIND A DEALER
|Enter Your Zipcode:|