3C ProPolymer® LED
Impact and shock resistant LED flashlight that provides 336 hours of run time.
- Powered by 3 "C" alkaline batteries
- 10 ultra-bright 100,000-hour life LEDs
- 54 lumens with 10 white LEDs
- Runs 336 hrs.
- 21.7cm / 382.73g
- Waterproof/Dustproof IP65
- Wrist lanyard connection and a spring-loaded clip
- ATEX-approved for Category 2 (Zones 1, 21) locations. For use in places with an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is likely to occur in normal operation occasionally. It has a maximum adverse surface temperature of <135°C.
- Assembled in USA
II 2GD EEx ib e IIB T4; SNCH 04 ATEX 3640X IP65 (T70C)
Class I, Div. 1, Group D; Class I, Div 2, Groups A,B,C,D; Class II, Div. 2, Groups F,G; Class III, T3C
Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D; Class II, Div. 2, Groups F,G; Class III, T3C
Permissible for use in Gassy Mines, Methane/air only. Appr. No. 10C-658-0
Meets applicable European Community Directives
No Products Specified
FIND A DEALER
|Enter Your Zipcode:|