BUILT TO WORLD CLASS STANDARDS.
CARRIED BY WORLD CLASS FIREFIGHTERS.
Streamlight® torches have long been regarded as the world’s most trusted torches. The unparalleled quality that built that reputation shines as brightly as ever in the ATEX-approved line of firefighting and industrial torches. These models are approved for hazardous locations, and offer extensive features, including extreme-brightness, long runtimes, and waterproof, virtually unbreakable polymer construction. Streamlight torches: world class quality, world wide trust.
Click here for information on Non-rechargeable International Safety Rated Lights.
- ATEX-approved for Category 2 (Zone 1) locations. For use in places with an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is likely to occur in normal operation occasionally. It has a maximum adverse surface temperature of <135°C.
- Available in rechargeable and alkaline models
- Features C4® LED technology with four lighting modes
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces narrow beam; ideal for smoke-cutting applications.
- Industrial rechargeable NiCd battery can be recharged up to 1,000 times. Also accepts four "AA" alkaline non-rechargeable batteries for fast replacement with readily available batterie
- High-impact super-tough nylon construction offers exceptional durability; O-ring sealed, unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in a heavy-duty bezel
- IP54 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested
Fire Vulcan® LED
- ATEX-approved for Category 3 (Zones 2 and 22) locations. For use in places with an explosive atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is not likely to occur in normal operation, but if it does, only occurs for short periods. It has a maximum surface temperature of <120°C Gas, 65°C Dust.
- Features C4® LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hr lifetime and two ultra-bright blue taillight LEDs
- 2 levels of light output
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation; Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Two lightweight lithium ion nanotechnology cells; recharges in 5 hrs
- 8 programmable switch functions
- Waterproof/Dustproof IP66