The Electronics Engineer position is responsible for developing electronic circuits for new products and modifications to existing products.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops electronic circuits for new products and modifications to existing products, including specifying component manufacturers, values and tolerances.
- Researches and sources methods, materials, and vendors as required.
- Directs, coordinates, and participates in building and testing of prototypes.
- Develops and applies test procedures for performance, and conducts suitability for purpose evaluations.
- Participates in formulation of Quality Plan, and helps quality personnel with first production sample inspection.
- Assists with initial production line start-up and provides support as needed.
- Cooperates with production in development of efficient assembly procedures.
- Provides support and guidance to other departmental personnel as needed.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Education Requirements:
- BS in EE or EET required.
- 2 – 5 years in related design experience.
- Strong Analog and Digital skills required.
- Strong C programming experience required.
- Schematic entry and PCB Layout experience required.
- Knowledge of Eagle CAD software preferred.
- Knowledge of SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) a plus.
- Experience in RF and ESD compliance design and testing a plus.
- Microchip design experience a plus.